- Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT) Incorporated – general information about Motivational Interviewing together with trainer listings, full bibliography and up to date developments in the field.
- Stephen Rollnick, PhD – co-founder of Motivational Interviewing, his website contains up to date information about Motivational Interviewing, including training programmes in the UK.
- Centre on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Addiction, University of New Mexico – up to date list list of MI coding instruments, including MITI3.1.1 available for download.
- William R. Miller & Stephen Rollnick (2012) Motivational Interviewing, Third Edition: Helping People Change; Guilford Press: New York
- William R. Miller & Stephen Rollnick (2002) Motivational Interviewing, Second Edition: Preparing People for Change; Guilford Press: New York
Applications of Motivational Interviewing Series (in reverse order of publication)
Edited by Stephen Rollnick and William R. Miller, this series covers practical applications of MI in specific areas or contexts.
- Christopher C. Wagner & Karen S. Ingersoll, with contributors (2013) Motivational Interviewing in Groups; Guilford Press: New York
- Melinda Holman (2012) Motivational Interviewing in Social Work Practice; Guilford Press: New York
- Henny A. Westra (2012) Motivational Interviewing in the Treatment of Anxiety; Guilford Press: New York
- Sylvie Naar-King & Mariann Suarez (2011) Motivational Interviewing with Adolescents and Young Adults; Guilford Press: New York
- David B. Rosengren (2009) Building Motivational Interviewing Skills: A Practitioner Workbook; Guilford Press: New York
- Hal Arkowitz, Henny A. Westra, William R. Miller, & Stephen Rollnick (Eds)(2008) Motivational Interviewing in the Treatment of Psychological Problems; Guilford Press: New York
- Stephen Rollnick, William R Miller & Christopher C Butler (2007) Motivational Interviewing in Healthcare; Guilford Press: New York
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.